Chenille Needles - Sizes No. 18-22
An assortment of 6 x fine chenille needles - these needles have an elongated eye for repairing with thicker thread or yarn and a sharp point.
- darning, patching, embroidery and sewing in loose ends.
- mending medium weight woven fabrics e.g denim
- sewing with up to 6 strands of embroidery floss or fine-medium weight yarn (dependent on needle size).
This pack includes:-
- 2 x chenille needles No. 18
- 2 x chenille needles No. 20
- 2 x chenille needles No. 22
Min needle length: 4cm & max length: 4.8cm
A larger number = a finer, shorter needle. A smaller number = a thicker, longer needle.
Bohin needles have an exceptional polish for smooth glide through fabric and a fine point to minimize holes.
The eye is polished with a unique process to minimize breaking thread.
The needles have maximum strength with minimum bending.
Please visit our needle guide if you need a little more information about different types of needles - click here!
Brand Story - Bohin
BOHIN have been manufacturing high quality needles at their factory in Normandy, France since 1860. They now remain the only French manufacturer of needles and other sewing tools. The company currently employs 36 people who manufacture and distribute nearly 2,300 products including their world famous sewing needles, craft needles, pins with Murano glass heads, and bracelet pin cushions. They are committed to reducing their waste and environmental impact.