Long Darning Needles - Prym
An assortment of 10 long darning needles perfect for using with a Speedweve loom or when you need to sew long lines of stitches.
The pack includes:-
- 2 x long darning needles No. 1
- 4 x long darning needles No. 3
- 4 x long darning needles No. 5
A larger number = a finer, shorter needle. A smaller number = a thicker, longer needle.
Min needle length: 6.2cm & max length: 7.8cm.
- darning or patching larger areas and for using with a 10 or 14-hook Speedweve loom.
- mending medium weight fabrics e.g cotton dress/skirt, viscose blouse, denim, or linen trousers.
- sewing with up to 4 strands of embroidery floss or similar (dependent on needle size).
Made in Czech Republic (E.U) using nickel plated steel for Prym.
Please visit our needle guide if you need a little more information about different types of needles - click here!