Yarn Darning Needles 2/0-1
An assortment of 6 darning needles with a semi-blunt point and a large eye suitable for mending using yarn or thick embroidery thread.
Made in France in the historic BOHIN factory in Normandy using nickel plated steel.
This pack includes:-
- 2 x darning needles No. 1
- 2 x darning needles No. 1/0
- 2 x darning needles No. 2/0
A larger number = a finer, shorter needle.
A smaller number = a thicker, longer needle.
- darning or patching larger areas or when sewing longer lines of stitches. Also ideal for using with a Speedweve loom.
- mending knitwear or heavy woven fabrics such as denim.
- sewing with yarn or up to 6 strands of embroidery floss.
Bohin needles have an exceptional polish for smooth glide through fabric and a fine point to minimize holes.
The eye is polished with a unique process to minimize breaking thread.
The needles have maximum strength with minimum bending.
Please visit our needle guide if you need a little more information about different types of needles - click here!
Brand Story - Bohin
BOHIN have been manufacturing high quality needles at their factory in Normandy, France since 1860. They now remain the only French manufacturer of needles and other sewing tools. The company currently employs 36 people who manufacture and distribute nearly 2,300 products including their world famous sewing needles, craft needles, pins with Murano glass heads, and bracelet pin cushions. They are committed to reducing their waste and environmental impact.